Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
Kids‘ Premium Hoodie
Kids‘ Premium Hoodie is in stock. We will print it as soon as you order it.
Delivery time: 6/14/23 - 6/20/23 (Standard)
Kids‘ Premium Hoodie | Brand: Spreadshirt | Fabric Content: 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton/40% polyester)
If you’re looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt for any child, you’ve come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from the Spreadshirt Collection is everything you could ask for: it’s warm and cozy, heavyweight and roomy, and built to last. ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton/40% polyester). Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Classic kangaroo-style front pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Fitting Note: Product may run small; please check size charts
- Imported garment; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.4 Total stars
My son is a youth medium in all sizes he just turned 12. However the youth medium we received from you is the size of my 6 year old. These are definitely little kid sizes not youth. We were very disappointed.
The first shirt I ordered was a complete misprint, so I called your Customer Service dept. and discussed the problem with your staff. They had me immediately reorder the shirt at no cost to me, and the shirt was perfect.
Very cheap printing
It says that your sizes run small which caused me to go with a larger size for both of my boys and they ended up being way to big. If I would of went with their typical size it would have been just perfect. That was a huge bummer. I also felt like the cost to print on the sweatshirt was high.
I ordered a child's small and It was the size for a toddler. Very disappointed.
Page 1 of 64
Part of the hero's journey is meeting a goddess. Instead of her, a news anchor is pictured watching Marilyn ride in the front basket (see "Breaking News" design. Our story was featured on the news.